How to Get Your YouTube Videos Watched More Often
January 22, 2010 by Craig Ballantyne
Filed under Bootcamp Marketing Tip
Before I give you these tips, I want to say that I have NO IDEA whether or not these tips will increase SALES on your website. All I know is that they will help increase the number the views that each of your videos get on YouTube.
1. Put more action and less teaching in your videos.
2. Add “hard rock” tracks (essentially making your workout clip a music video.
You can get royalty free music at www.freeplaymusic.com – and there are some decent riffs on there.
Here are more tips from Andrew Locke, one of the Internet’s top video experts and owner of the Internet TV Show, www.HelpMyBusiness.com.
1. Keep the video to less than 60 seconds.
2. Make the first 10 seconds as INTERESTING as possible.
3. Use an attention grabbing headline
4. Create a video that is not a blatant ad
5. Make it cute, funny, shocking or controversial
6. Provide compelling content. Be original, not boring.
7. Tell your list to go and watch it!
8. Embed the video on your site and blog
9. Tell your affiliates to embed the video on their sites and blogs
And make sure to use your city and fitness keywords in the title. You should be able to dominate youtube and even Google search with video.
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Incoming boot camp search terms:
- fitness boot camp music
- You tube bootcamp
- get your videos watched
- getting youtube videos viewed
- how to get your videos watched on youtube
- royalty free bootcamp music
- tips on marketing a music video on youtube
- who is the girl from the youtube fitness bootcamp workouts
Thanks for your awesome YouTube tips. I like the free music site you recommended.